Canine Merishia Massage Therapist
A.DipCBM, AMT, APDT (uk)
I have been working professionally with dogs & their guardians for over 15 years.
growing up with dogs has taught me a lot, not only have I learned from the dogs themselves, but I have enrolled on many courses to learn more and keep up to date with new learning theories and the science behind learning as science is always evolving & there is always something new for us to discover & learn. I have a keen interest in a dogs anatomy and I am a Canine Merishia Massage Therapist.
My achievements are:
- An Advanced Diploma at Foundation degree level in Canine Behaviour Management.
- Canine Merishia Massage Therapist.
- A certificate in Behaviour Counselling.
- A certificate in Canine Nutrition.
- A certificate for Dog Training Instructor.
- A member of The Association of Pet Dog Trainers. Membership no: 00815.
- A member of the Association of Merishia Therapist.
- Kennel Club listed status to run Good Citizen Dog Scheme.
I have the pleasure of sharing my life with 3 dogs, a Jack Russell called Midge who is 15 years old, a Bichon Frise called Jacabee who is 9 years old. and a young Labrador called Ace.